Week 1 Blog: What is Creativity?

1. When you hear the word "creativity," what comes to mind? How would you describe creativity?

When I hear the word creativity, I think of new thoughts and ideas that are enriching. To me and how I would describe creativity, would be opening up doors to ideas that can be outside of the box or expand beyond different realms in your mind. I find my creativity through design and art but think it can be channeled or described in different ways among other individuals.




Comments

  1. Hi Allison,
    I really like your description of creativity as expanding "beyond different realms". I too would agree that creativity is a very open and limitless opportunity and that anyone can expand their creative capacities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14 Blog: Inspiration in Colorado

Week 9 Blog: City of Roses

Week 10 Blog: Marina Abramović